Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Satomi Miracle Can Can Arrangeball Pictures

Satomi Miracle Can Can Arrangeball

More Pictures! Everyone likes pictures. They unintentionally, but inevitably, end up where pictures go to die... pinterest.

But first, I must admit, I made a mistake: One evening, I decided to clean the chrome frame around the arrangeball card... It  turned out very nice.


Since I had a rag saturated in Autosol polish, I thought: "I wonder if the nails clean up?"

So I started cleaning a dark brass nail head and it shined up great.

Typical nails Before:


Nails after:


But then I realised: I have one clean nail in a sea of black nail heads. It looked ridiculous.

So basically I had to clean all the other nails on the game.

I'm glad of how it turned out and that I didn't damage the machine in the process.

BUT

Lesson learnt: Don't polish up a pachinko nail unless you want to do the whole game.

Now for the pictures.














The machine is not for sale... don't bother asking.