Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Bally Venice bingo (1968) long play

Bally Venice Bingo long play


I can't say I play this game a lot. But that could be said of all of my games. It's a shame, Venice being such a rare title.

I made a typical long play video of Venice. Typical... I end up not winning anything.

Venice is an electro-mechanical juggernaut of a bingo machine, with 4 transistors for the special game as the cherry on top.

This game is so heavy that it's land locked in my workshop area. It's been there since 2017. Like most 20 hole games, it's not very fun to play imho. But I like it anyway. I remember coveting this game so badly, the machine hiding in a dusty Ville Saint-Laurent warehouse "attic".

Thank your R.A.B. for making this game part of my collection. Wherever you may be.

Here are some older posts about Venice

More Pictures